Hi! I’m currently a M.S. student at Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
My main field of interest is computer vision. I mainly focus on 360 vision, object detection, and image retrieval.
Nice to meet you!
- M.S : Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, 2018 ~
- B.S : School of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Yonsei University, 2017
- Multi-task Self-Supervised Object Detection via Recycling of Bounding Box Annotations
Wonhee Lee, Joonil Na, and Gunhee Kim (CVPR 2019)
- A Deep Ranking Model for Spatio-Temporal Highlight Detection from a 360° Video
Youngjae Yu, Sangho Lee, Joonil Na, Jaeyun Kang and Gunhee Kim (AAAI 2018) [PDF]
- Hyundai Motor Chung Mong-Goo Scholarship
Funded by Hyundai Motor Chung Mong-Goo Foundation
Full tuition & fees during my program (Sep.2018 - present)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org